Vermont is known for its micro brews and other fermented beverages. It is home to some of America’s finest artisanal distilleries that proudly produce small-batch spirits the Vermont way: handcrafted, locally sourced, and top quality.
- Two night stay at Hotel Vermont in Burlington, VT
- Classic Brew Tour with City Brew Tours of Burlington, VT
- Passport for a Vermont distillery tour
- $250 Visa gift card
- Cruise on Lake Champlain aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen
The fine print
- Personal transportation needed for Vermont Distillery Tour
- Spirit of Ethan Allen operates May – Nov. only, weather permitting
- Black-out dates apply
Donated by Hotel Vermont
Whatever your lifestyle, enjoy staying, playing, and dining in beautiful Southern Vermont’s Deerfield Valley.
Snowmobile tour for two with High Country Snowmobile tours; One Mount Snow 2019/2020 season ski pass; Two cross-country ski day passes at Prospect Mountain; Cooking lessons for four by NOMAD Chefs at your home.
Tiki Boat Tour (4 hours) for eight on Harriman Reservoir; E-bike rental for two from Fast Trax Sports Shop; Day rental of two kayaks from Equipe Sport of Mt. Snow; Two tickets for white-water rafting or a zip line canopy tour with Zoar Outdoor Adventure Resort; Two tickets to the Farm to Table Dinner held at the Boyd Family Farm, Aug. 2020; Two tickets to the annual Wine and Harvest Festival at Mount Snow, Sept. 2020.
$100 gift certificate to NOSH, Two Tannery Road, and Anchor Seafood Restaurant; Dinner for two at Folly (Taxes, gratuity, and alcohol not included.)
Two-night stay for two at both White House Inn and the West Dover Inn with breakfast.(Blackout dates apply.)
Donated by John and Crista Gannon; Mark and Kristen Wallace; Mount Snow; North Star Bowling; High Country Snowmobiles; NOMAD Chefs; Fast Trax Sports Shop; Equipe Sport of Mount Snow; Two Tannery Road; Deerfield Valley Chamber of Commerce; Boyd Family Farm; Anchor Seafood Restaurant; Folly; Bob Grinold of the White House Inn; West Dover Inn; Prospect Mountain; and Karen Blom and Bruce Lesself of Zoar Outdoor Adventure Resort
Be the showstopper in this beautiful necklace made especially for SVHC’s 2019 Jingle Bell!
- Hand-hammered blackened EcoSilver, a new standard in ethical luxury
- Fair-mined round brilliant cut diamonds, weighing a total of 0.40 carats. F—G color and VS clarity
- Designed by Toby Pomery, a world leader in environmentally sustainable and socially responsible jewelry
Donated by Von Bargen’s Jewelry | Value $2,700
Take a scenic train ride down the Hudson to exciting New York City, where you can dine, jazz, and pamper yourself at the iconic destinations of Manhattan.
- Two nights at the landmark Lowell Hotel, 28 E. 63rd Street. Established in 1927, this hotel is ranked the #1 hotel in NYC by Travel & Leisure World’s Best Awards 2019.
- Enjoy The Silver Card Experience at Chef Thomas Keller’s three-Michelin-starred Per Se, located in the shops at Columbus Circle. This nine-course tasting menu features a progression of dishes using distinct ingredients from acclaimed purveyors and accompanied by specialty wine pairings. Two-month advance reservations recommended.
- Experience extreme serenity as you relax and rejuvenate with a personalized treatment at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York at Columbus Circle, $500 credit included.
- Enjoy dinner for two (up to $150) at the 25 Broad Street location of Bobby Van’s Steakhouse.
- Take part in a specially guided tour of the Alice Austen House, the former home of one of America’s earliest and most prolific female photographers.
- Spend the night listening to renowned jazz performances while overlooking views of Central Park with tickets for two to Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Dizzy’s Club.
Donated by Webber and Kelly Hudson, Heiko Kuenstle, Timothy Collins, and Paul Moakley
Watch the game on a state-of-the-art video wall, complemented by a sound system that creates a true stadium experience for up to 25 guests.
This package includes:
- Professionally installed sound system and video-wall, up to 78" tall x 120" wide
- Classic game-day fare
- Case of wine
- Domestic and craft beers
- After-party cleaning service
- Cable/satellite receiver with Super Bowl channel (FOX)
- Receiver must be within 200 feet of the location of the video wall
- Load-in and take-down on Sunday, February 2, 2020
- Date: February 2, 2020
Donated by Kirk Lyons of Lyons Den Productions, Carolyn and Gordon Lucas of River Valley Market, Silver Fork Restaurant, and Denis and Nancy Noel
Enjoy a week in beautiful Cape Cod in September 2020. This home is conveniently located in Eastham, MA. Catch the last of summer in beautiful Cape Cod!
- One-week stay at Eastham, MA, home (sleeps 8)*
- Four adult tickets for whale watching aboard the Dolphin Fleet of Provincetown, MA.
- Five minutes from First Encounter Beach on the bayside and Nauset Light Beach in Eastham.
- $500 Visa gift card
- Cruise on Lake Champlain aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen
Donated by Ms. Arlene Palmiter and Mr. Frank Sprague | *Available by mutually agreed upon dates with owner
This is your chance to take your sweet heart to Québec City during the world’s largest Winter Carnival. Dates: February 14 – 17, 2020
- Three-night stay at the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, Canada’s most beloved five-star luxury hotel located in the heart of historic Old Québec
- $250 gift card to Moment Spa Le Château Frontenac
- Two VIP Winter Carnival parade tickets
- Admission and drinks for two at the Hotel de Glace, featuring cocktail glasses made of ice.
Take time to enjoy your friends with a 3-day outing in the Northshire that includes lodging, dining, shopping, and more!
- Two rooms for two nights, for a total of four guests, at the Kimpton Taconic Hotel in Manchester, VT
- Daily breakfast for four at The Copper Grouse
- Eight day passes to The Spa at Equinox
- $200 Gift Certificate to The Dorset Inn
- Four tickets to Bromley Thrill Zone
- Stratton Mountain, four non-holiday lift tickets
- $300 gift certificate for The Manchester Designer Outlets (four $75 gift certificates)
- Four tickets to the beautiful Hildene – The Lincoln Family Home in Manchester, VT
Donated by the Kimpton Taconic Hotel; The Spa at Equinox; The Dorset Inn; Bromley Mountain; Hildene – The Lincoln Family Home; Lana Hauben of Manchester Designer Outlets; and Stratton Mountain Resort
Sit back and relax as the SVHC Foundation team brings a fabulous cocktail party to your home. Executive Chef Laura LaCroix will create and prepare a menu of hors d’oeuvres, and the exceptional hospitality team will serve. Two cases of wine, beer, and post-party clean-up are included. All you need to do is provide your home and up to 40 guests!
Holidays excluded. Date to be agreed upon with SVHC Executive Chef Laura LaCroix.