Enjoy a weekend trip to Boston with a stay at the first-class Hyatt Regency Boston. Also included are two tickets to the musical Beautiful: The Carole King Musical. It is the story of King’s rise to stardom from her work as part of a hit songwriting team to becoming a one of popular music history’s most successful solo artists. The musical is being shown at The Boston Opera House, itself an important piece of history in the cultural landscape of this capital city. Walking distance to the theatre district. Includes: 2 nights, King room; 2 tickets, 5th Row Center Orchestra Beautiful to The Carole King Musical on Saturday, February 9th at 8 pm; and $500 American Express gift card for dining and expenses.
Dates: February 8-10, 2019. Accommodations: Hyatt Regency Boston, One Avenue de Lafayette, Boston, Massachusetts. Donated by Beautiful Business Owners Power Week, Mary Jo Gourd Interiors, and JOY All Things Underthings.
Description: Gentle sea breezes and ocean views that inspire relaxation, romance and adventure. Four guests will experience seven nights at the luxurious beachfront Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The resort features multiple pools, restaurants, bars, a fully equipped gym, spa, and condominium style Master Suite with 2 beds, 2 full baths, and a full kitchen. Located on a secluded beach just west of the famous Arch, and a short walk to the Marina and downtown Cabo San Lucas. Accommodations: The Master Suite has a separate king master bedroom and bath suite with flat screen TV and dressing area. The living, dining, and kitchen area with guest bath has a queen murphy bed for 2 additional guests.
Dates: Saturday, February 16 – Saturday, February 23, 2019. Donated by Dr. John and Mrs. Marie LaPenta
LE VIEUX MOULIN. A 300 year villa just outside the tiny village of La Roquette sur Var, on the French Riviera. The villa sits on 10 hectares of olive groves with stunning views of the perched village and the mountains. In a very quiet area away from the hustle and bustle of the coast, but only 25 minute drive to the city of Nice and the Airport. Near to the coastal towns of Monte Carlo and Cannes, Antibes and St Paul de Vence and a short drive north into the mountains. The villa has 5 bedrooms, sleeping 10 comfortably, with 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, kitchen/dining room and laundry room. 2 large terraces, bbq and outdoor dining with spectacular views.
A large inground saltwater swimming pool with safety fence, and boules/bocce court.
THINGS TO DO:
• Monaco - a 40 minute drive to the beautiful city of Monte Carlo, visit the royal palace, the site of the Formula 1 Grand Prix, the Casino, and the beautiful Hotel de Paris. Stroll the harbourside and the spectacular yachts
• Cannes - a 40 minute drive to the beautiful resort town famed for its international film festival. Walk the Boulevard de la Croisette along the coast with upmarket boutiques, palatial hotels and beautiful beach.
• Antibes - a 30 minute drive to the fortified town Antibes. Swim at the beautiful beach, view the amazing yachts in the harbour, stroll the village with its many restaurants and shops. Visit the Picasso museum.
• St Paul de Vence - a 30 minute drive to perhaps the prettiest village in France. Stroll the quaint narrow streets of the old fortified town with its many restaurant, shops and fabulous art galleries. Have lunch or dinner at La Colombe d’Or, the famous restaurant that played hosts to many struggling artists in the 60s who left their art in payment for food and board. Original Matisse, Picasso and Miro, amongst others, now hang in the dining room. Visit Foundation Maeght Museum of Modern Art.
Here’s your chance to own autographed memorabilia of some of sports’ most admired athletes. An Official Game Ball of the NBA signed by Chicago Bull’s Michael Jordan; an autographed baseball by Yogi Berra; a baseball signed by the Mets’ team from the era of Casey Stengel and Gil Hodges; and a framed photo of Sandy Koufax, signed by the All Star-MVP-Cy Young pitching phenomenon during his perfect game against the Chicago Cubs on September 9, 1965.
And in case you’d like to go see a game, or a show, we are including a $500 Gift Certificate from Ticketmaster as well as an overnight stay in NYC. Hotel details TBD.
Let the Jingle Bell Rock-ettes (aka the committee) throw a fabulous cocktail party in your home. They will provide hors d’oeuvres, champagne, flowers, and a pair of dashing bartenders!
• Also included are two cases of wine, beer, and post-party clean up. All you need to do is provide your home and up to forty guests!
• The fine print. Two hour cocktail party on a non-holiday weekend, please.